Lifetime Care was founded in 1960 as Home Care Association of Rochester and Monroe County Inc. In 1974, the company changed its name to Genesee Region Home Care Association, Inc. and subsequently started doing business as "Lifetime Care". We serve 33,000 home care and hospice patients per year in the Rochester and Finger Lakes region including the counties of: Monroe, Wayne, Seneca, Cayuga, Yates, Schuyler, Ontario and Livingston. Our focus is on the delivery of compassionate, personalized care to adults and children who are ill, injured, dying or grieving. Lifetime Care also provides education that promotes healing and wellness.
- Primary in-home services include: skilled nursing, rehab therapies, medical social work, infusion therapies and home health aide services
- Specialty care services: cardiopulmonary, diabetes, cancer, Parkinson's Disease, wound, joint replacement and women's and children's health
- Hospice care is provided in Monroe, Wayne and Seneca Counties for the terminally ill; palliative care support for seriously ill children and adults
- Lifetime Care is a not-for-profit organization governed by a community-based board of directors and is recognized by the IRS as a charitable organization
Passionate Caring, Personalized Care
The Lifetime Care Experience is built on a foundation of seven core values:
- Passionate caring
- Superior service
- Innovative programs and services
- Commitment to technology
- Employer of choice
- Community partnership
- Financial stability
Part of a Larger Organization
As of October 1, 2019, Lifetime Care is part of Rochester Regional Health. Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond.