Whether it is a gift of $5, $25, $50 or more, your gift allows us to provide numerous programs and services to our patients and their family members, including:
- Charitable care for those without insurance and who are unable to pay
- Palliative Care physician services
- Bereavement services for anyone in our community who has lost a loved one
- Program funding for bereavement support groups, including our children’s group, A Caring Place
- Refurbishment of the interior and exterior of the Hildebrandt Hospice Care Center and the extras that make it feel like home
- Training and tokens of appreciation for hospice volunteers
In addition to providing comprehensive care to patients today, donations help us develop new services to meet the future needs of anyone with an advanced, life-threatening illness.
Since Lifetime Care Hospice/Hildebrandt Hospice Care Center is recognized as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, all donations are tax-deductible. Bequests and certain other gifts may qualify the donor for various tax benefits. Please consult your financial advisor. We are happy to discuss with you a gift that expresses your commitment to hospice and its work. Here are some examples:
Remembering the Journey Wall of Caring
Just inside the entrance to our inpatient facility, the Elizabeth G. and Jennifer J. Hildebrandt Hospice Care Center, you’ll find the Remembering the Journey Wall, established to recognize cumulative contributions of $1,000 or more in a person’s memory.
Friends of Lifetime Care Hospice always have the option to make a gift in honor or in memory of a loved one, simply by providing the requested information on the attached form or at lifetimecare.org. We will promptly acknowledge your gift with a letter sent to the person honored or the family of the memorialized individual. The amount of your gift will remain confidential.
With help from your attorney, you can create a provision in your will or living trust to support our hospice program. Such a provision can make Lifetime Care (Genesee Region Home Care, Inc.) a beneficiary for a specific amount or asset, such as securities, securities, savings bonds, or real estate. Other options include gifting a portion of your estate, or the remainder of your estate after debts and taxes are paid. Learn more >>
Many companies offer matching gift programs to their employees. A matching gift program can double or triple your original donations. Some companies also match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses. If your employer offers a matching gift program, please see your company’s human resources department to request a form to submit with your donation.
- Support Lifetime Care through the United Way of Greater Rochester by designating your pledge to ID #228.
- Choose us on ROCtheDAY, Rochester’s 24-hour online giving event to benefit local charities.
- Shop AmazonSmile.com, select Genesee Region Home Care Association, and a portion of your eligible purchase comes to us.
For more information, please call (585) 214-1000.