Lifetime Care’s Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) program may help improve health outcomes and decrease hospitalizations and emergency room visits.
It’s simple to give yourself a medical check-up every day in your own home. With an easy-to-use Honeywell HomMed™ monitor, you can:
- Check your vital signs: weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse and oxygen saturation level
- Test your blood sugar level, if necessary
- Transmit data about your condition to our office automatically, where a nurse reviews it right away
If anything causes concern, a nurse will call you to discuss care. By catching irregularities before they become serious problems, we can alert your doctor to changes in your condition and help avoid unnecessary trips to the hospital emergency room.
The HomMed monitoring system is especially helpful for patients with
- Heart disease
- Lung disease
- High blood pressure
- Renal failure
- Advanced diabetes
- Other diseases where small changes in condition may have large health risks
- Download Remote Patient Monitoring PDF