When You Need Health Care Services at Home
When you or a loved one is recovering from an illness or surgery, home health care can speed healing and help maintain your independence. Lifetime Care has provided compassionate, personalized care to adults and children for over 50 years, and our quality of care is ranked among the top home care agencies in the state and nation.
Working closely with your doctor, our staff offers care focused on your needs, delivered in the comfort and convenience of your home.
Our Team Works with You and Your Doctor
Lifetime Care’s home health services are coordinated by a team of experienced, compassionate professionals – consisting of nurses; physical, occupational and speech therapists, medical social workers and home health aides. We will:
- Involve you in planning your care and accomplishing your goals
- Communicate with your doctor about your plan of care
- Treat you with dignity and respect
- Provide the highest-quality healthcare and support services
- Help you learn how to speed healing and maintain well-being.
How to Arrange for Care at Home
- In the hospital, ask one of our Lifetime Care Coordinators to assess your needs – these professionals are Registered Nurses experienced in planning home care
- Plan ahead and request follow-up care before scheduling surgery
- Ask your doctor to request care for you from Lifetime Care
- Call us directly at (585) 214-1000 or (800) 724-1410
Serving Rochester and the Finger Lakes
Lifetime care is a full-service, Medicare-certified home health agency. We are a not-for-profit organization authorized by New York State to care for residents of eight upstate New York counties including Monroe, Wayne, Livingston, Ontario, Yates, Seneca, Cayuga and Schuyler. Lifetime Care provides home health care in these areas from our offices in Rochester, Newark, Auburn, Lakeville and Dundee.
Lifetime Care accepts most major insurance plans, including:
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- United Healthcare
- And many other plans.
Contact a Lifetime Care representative at (585) 214-1000 or (800) 724-1410 to inquire about insurance coverage and/or plans not listed here.