Remote Patient Monitoring
Lifetime Care’s Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) program may help improve health outcomes and decrease hospitalizations and emergency room visits.
It’s simple to give yourself a medical check-up every day in your own home. With an easy-to-use Honeywell HomMed™ monitor, you can:
- Check your vital signs: weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse and oxygen saturation level
- Test your blood sugar level, if necessary
- Transmit data about your condition to our office automatically, where a nurse reviews it right away
If anything causes concern, a nurse will call you to discuss care. By catching irregularities before they become serious problems, we can alert your doctor to changes in your condition and help avoid unnecessary trips to the hospital emergency room.
The HomMed monitoring system is especially helpful for patients with
- Heart disease
- Lung disease
- High blood pressure
- Renal failure
- Advanced diabetes
- Other diseases where small changes in condition may have large health risks
- Download Remote Patient Monitoring PDF
Home Support Services
Personal Health Alert Monitor - Helping You Stay Independent in Your Home
You are never alone with the Personal Health Alert at home. The system is easy to use and monitored 24 hours a day by Doyle Security, a leader in Home Security Systems.
Gain the benefits of:
- Dependability – consoles self-test weekly
- Locally-trained response staff ready to help 24/7
- No extended contracts or time commitments
- Value- exceptional quality service at a great price
- Full-time protection and optional maintenance programs
- Transferable system for “snow birds”
Only $29.95 per month! No charge for installation
Medication Reminder System
Some patients need to be reminded to take their medications, and their conditions may be at risk if they don’t. With the Honeywell HomMed Med Partner™, patients get automatic notification when it’s time to take medication, which bottle they should open, and the correct dosage.
If a bottle is selected at the wrong time, or a patient picks up the wrong bottle, red lights blink and a voice warns against taking the wrong pills. In addition, the device sends an automatic record for Lifetime Care to review.
Call Lifetime Care at (585) 214-1000 or (800) 724-1410 to find out more.