Most people prefer to recover from an illness or manage their condition in the comfort and privacy of their own home. Home infusion therapy may be a safe and effective alternative to inpatient care.
Home Infusion Therapies
Lifetime Pharmacy provides cost-effective patient care for the following therapies:
- Parenteral nutrition TPN
- Cardiac/Inotropic therapies
- Alpha-1 therapies
- Chemotherapy treatments
- Pre- and post-transplant therapies
- Pain management and Palliative care
- IVIG therapy
- Remicade treatments
- Pharmacokinetic profiles and trended lab results
- Drug choice and dosing recommendations
- Compounding specific to patient needs
- Ongoing clinical monitoring
- Formulation of recommendations based on clinical and laboratory assessment
- Communication with physicians and home care teams
- All medications/supplies are delivered
Lifetime Pharmacy staff are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to assist patients, their families, and their physicians.
To make a referral, call (585) 214-1000 or (800) 724-1410.
To reach the pharmacy, call (585) 461-1314 or (800) 313-4429.
Lifetime Pharmacy Location
2975 Brighton-Henrietta Town Line Road
Building 200, Suite 230
Rochester, NY 14623